24-25 kwietnia w Warszawie odbędzie się doroczna ICSC European Conference. Zapraszamy Państwa do zapoznania się z listem Prezesa Polskiej Rady Centrów Handlowych, Patricka Delcola.
The annual ICSC European Conference will take place in Warsaw on 24th-25th of April 2017. This is a great distinction for our capital city, being the host of the conference for the second time, 10 years exactly from the first one.
As you may know, the European ICSC conference is an event attracting every year between 650 and 1,000 high profile retail real estate professionals. This year in Warsaw, Bill Kistler, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of the ICSC in EMEA, and myself will have the pleasure to welcome among others:
- Jean-Marc Jestin, CEO, Klepierre,
- John Strachan, Non-Exec, Intu Properties,
- Krzysztof Bocianowski, Leasing and Expension Director, LPP,
- Howard Saunders, Retail Futurist,
- Andrew Vaughan, CEO, Redevco,
- David Fletcher, CEO, Pradera,
- Gerard Groener, CEO, Ikea Centres,
- Michal Olszewski, Deputy Mayor of Warsaw,
- Mariusz Kozlowski, CEO, Liebrecht and Wood Poland,
- Josip Kardun, CEO, Multi Corporation,
- Przemyslaw Krych, co-CEO, Griffin Real Estate,
- Maciej Dyjas, co-CEO, Griffin Real Estate,
- Marcus Wild, CEO, SES Spar European Shopping Centres,
- Liad Barzilai, CEO, Atrium Real Estate.
This specific International ICSC event is an excellent opportunity to discuss and share ideas about our latest industry worldwide evolution.
As the President of the Polish Council of Shopping Centres, being a partner of this ICSC exceptional event, I am delighted to invite you to take part into the same. Being one of our Polish Council Member Companies' representatives, please be aware that you will be allowed to join the Conference at a specially advantageous rate*.
We are confident you will see this as an exceptional occasion to network beyond the usual borders of our Council and hear about our latest industry trends.
We look forward to seeing you soon.... at the ICSC European Conference.
Polish Council of Shopping Centres