92% visitors reviewed ReDI 2016 positively!
91% visitors recommend participation in ReDI Trade Fair!
The 4th edition of the ReDI Trade Fair will be held on 7-8 June 2017 at the PGE Narodowy in Warsaw. ReDI, CEE Trade Fair for Retail Investment, is an European meeting place for representatives of towns and cities, property developers and retail chains that have a development strategy for the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
ReDI is organized by the Polish Council of Shopping Centres (PRCH).
The Polish Council of Shopping Centers is the biggest organization in Poland that gathers companies related to the shopping centres and high streets industry. The Polish Council of Shopping Centres (PRCH) is a not-for-profit association that represents more than 240 businesses operating on the commercial real estate market. We are the Polish national partner of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), European Property Federation (EPF) and were established in Poland in 2003.
All previous ReDI editions were already attended by over 1400 decision-makers from the retail real estate industry each. In 2016 ReDI gathered over 350 representatives of retail chains and over 50 exhibitors, who presented more than 150 shopping centres projects from Poland and CEE countries.
ReDI Trade Fair is:
- A meeting place for representatives of towns and cities, property developers, investors, shopping center managers, franchiser, retail chains and companies offering services to the retail industry;
- Over 1400 decision-makers representing the retail real estate sector;
- 350 representatives of retail chains;
- Over 50 exhibitors
- Presentations of new shopping centre projects in Poland and other CEE countries;
- Presentations of new brands on the CEE market;
- A platform for supporting and developing shopping streets in Poland;
- Presentations of new technologies and tools for retailers as well as shopping centres and streets.
Attending ReDI 2017 you’ll also get:
- An online communication platform for meeting arrangements before the Fair;
- ReDI TO TALK – inspiring presentations and panel discussions;
- ReDI After Party – business mixer & fun;
- International Retailer Lounge - special zone for new international brands
- B2B Zone – special business meetings zone;
- City Investment Zone – presentations of investment offers;
Exhibitors and visitors of ReDI 2016 appreciated:
- Good organization
„Scale of the event and number of represented shopping centres”, „Great atmosphere”, „Professionalism, perfect orgnization of space and time”
- High attendance
„High number of exhibitors and landlords”, „Many architects, i.e representatives from other industries”
- Good location
„Comfortable exhibiton area”, „Prestigious location – PGE Narodowy”
- Interesting panel discussions
„Great conference programmes, i.e. presentations and panel discussions, perfect location of the event”
„Many new business contacts”, „Particicpants open to exchange contacts and have business meetings despite of arrangements on the day before the Fair” „Possibility to meet representatives of foreign projects”